| Adobe (formerly Macromedia) Shockwave Player
is the web standard for powerful multimedia playback. Shockwave Player
allows you to view interactive web content like games, business
presentations, entertainment, and advertisements from your web browser.
You can enjoy multimedia games, learning applications, streaming audio,
interactive animation and product demonstrations on the Web, using
exciting new 3D technology.
Over 200 million web users have installed the Adobe
Shockwave Player. These people now have access to some of the best
content the web has to offer including dazzling 3D games and
entertainment, interactive product demonstrations, and online learning
applications. The Shockwave Player displays web content that has been
created by Adobe Director, including content made with previous versions
and Director MX 2004
- Flash experiences across desktops and devices.
- Flash lets designers and developers integrate video, text, audio,
and graphics into effective experiences that deliver superior results
for interactive marketing and presentations, e-learning, and rich
- Play 3D games, view product demos, online learning applications...etc.
- Flash is the world's most pervasive software platform, reaching 97%
of Internet-enabled desktops worldwide, as well as many popular devices.
What's New in This Release :
- Win98, Pentium II, 64MB
- Win2K, Pentium III, 128MB
- WinXP, Pentium III, 128MB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6sp1, 5.5sp2, 5.01sp2
- Netscape 7.1
Download (8,95 MB)
- Fixes for issues identified since the
release of Shockwave Player version 10.0, signed components for
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 compatibility, changes to the installation
process, which includes an offer to install the Yahoo Companion Toolbar
for Windows Internet Explorer users, and an updated Flash Asset Xtra to
support the use of Flash 8 authored SWF files.