SnagIt, the award-winning screen-capture software. Using SnagIt, you can
select and capture anything on your screen, then easily add text,
arrows, or effects, and save the capture to a file or share it
immediately by e-mail or IM. Capture and share an article, image, or Web
page directly from your screen. Or, capture and share any part of any
application that runs on your PC. Automatically save in one of 23 file
formats, or send to the printer, to your e-mail, or to the clipboard.
Use SnagIt's built-in editors to modify, annotate, and enhance your
images and the Catalog Browser to organize your files. Increase your
productivity while quickly creating professional presentations and
flawless documentation. With powerful new features that allow you to
edit previously placed objects, capture embedded links and add
interactivity to your captures, SnagIt 8 makes it easier than ever
before to capture, edit, and share anything on your screen.
Features of SnagIt:
Capture - if you can see it, you can snag it!
Don't waste time cropping your captures. Snag exactly what you need,
with just a click.
● Profiles make it easy. SnagIt comes with eleven preset
buttons that make screen capture a cinch! Capture a region of your
screen, text from a window, the contents of a tall page that scrolls,
all the images on a Web page, you get the idea.
● Custom suits you. Don't feel limited by the eleven profiles—create
your own combinations for nearly unlimited capture possibilites. What's
that? You want to set up a keystroke that captures a menu along with the
mouse pointer...adds a drop shadow...and sends the image directly to
your Wordpress.com blog? Sure, no problem!
Edit - the right tools, right now!
You don't need a million confusing options, you need the right tools at
the right time. Unlike expensive, complex image editing suites, SnagIt
makes everyday screen capture tasks one-click easy.
● Say more with pictures+words. Use an arrow to direct
attention. Add a text callout to explain clearly. Apply ready-made
objects from the menus...and your picture is worth 1,000 more words!
● Look like a pro. Make your screenshot pop with a drop shadow. Give it
perspective, spotlight an area, or add other nifty effects.
● Convey complex ideas simply. Combine multiple images, callouts,
shapes, and clip art stamps into a rich and detailed information
● Have fun! Add a speech balloon to that photo of your cat.
Share - send captures where they need to go...instantly!
Yes, you can save your captures in all the common—and a few
uncommon—image formats. But with SnagIt's free output accessories you
can do so much more!
● Collaborate in a flash. Click a button to send a screen
capture by email, AIM, or Skype.
● Be social. Share screenshots on Flickr. Post images directly to your
blog. Publish to your Web site via FTP. No technical degree required!
● Get projects done quicker. Embed images directly into your Microsoft
Office projects, MindManager map, or OneNote page.
Organize - SnagIt keeps track, so you don’t have to
Save nothing...save everything. SnagIt stores every capture
automatically and keeps the most recent visible. A huge timesaver!
● Find your stuff. Whether or not you saved it, find that capture later
with the new visual search pane. Remember just one detail—like the
approximate date or the Web site you captured—and find your capture
● Get organized (if you want to). As you capture images for next month's
big project, tag them with "big project" or set the "Important" flag.
No need to save anything in folders...just come back next month and view
all your big project files with a click!
Changes in Snagit v10.0.0:
● Added All-in-One capture.
● Improved scrolling capture.
● Improved text capture.
● Improved region capture and region autoscroll capture.
● Added transparency to Editor.
● Added ability to capture transparency.
● Added ability to change Snagit's color theme.
● Added a Page Curl effect.
● Enhanced the Cutout tool.
● Improved Snagit's performance.
● Added a Getting Started .snag file to Editor.
● Fixed a bug capturing Japanese text in text capture mode.
● Fixed a problem with the magnifier window continuing to display
during a region capture.
● Fixed a memory leak caused by a timer-activated text capture.
● Added support for Windows 7.
● Added a preview window to the Save as dialog box.
● Added default install of Screencast.com output with thumbnail and
● Added the ability to rotate text boxes.
● Restored custom trim.
● Added deleted images now go to Recycle Bin.
● Added 1GB video capture warning.
Download (30,03 MB)
Multi Users License
Single Users License